9 signs of brain cancer
2. Sudden changes in mental state – such as excessive sleep, weakening of memory, or lack of attention
3. Eyes get blurred without any reason despite eyesight
4. Unable to engage in speech or express yourself in the right words
5. The sudden use of ritual-behavior is some unusual change
6. Movement in mobility or difficulty in walking
7. Vomiting or repeated vomiting (It can be seen especially in the middle age or the elderly)
8. Sudden fever, especially after chemotherapy.