Lack of food, lack of physical exertion, presence of various chemicals in food, extending vitamin and mineral rich foods, anxiety, hormonal imbalances, etc. can be attributed to young age due to various reasons.
6 Best Foods for Healthy Hair :
1) Walnut: In the walnut there is a lot of copper or copper. This Tamai produces melanin on the hair, which helps keep hair black.
2) Marine Fishes: Omega contains 3 fatty acids in abundance in marine fish that helps in preventing stagnant hair. Besides, marine fishes contain antioxidants that play an important role in creating essential hormones in the body.
3) Broccoli: The amount of folic acid required in the body to prevent hair clogged is found in abundance in Bracoli.
4) Berry fruits: Blue berries, strawberries, cherries etc. are rich in Vitamin C which increases blood circulation in the skin of the head. As a result, fresh blood can reach the hair at the beginning of the hair which helps keep hair black.
5) Chocolate and kotasham: In sugar or non-sugar chocolate, there are plenty of copper which is helpful in making melanin. This melanin plays the role of blackening our hair. There is also a lot of kalashabadamera copper that keeps the amount of melanin right.
6) Cabbage gram: Cabbage gram is a diet rich in Vitamin B. Even if not every day, it will be beneficial to eat two to three days a week.